Golf Cart Insurance for Charleston South Carolina

The South Carolina  department of motor vehicles requires a golf cart to carry liability insurance if driven on secondary roads. 

The speed limit on secondary roads or highways can not exceed 35 miles an hour.

You must have a valid driver's license and be at least 16 years old. 

You can drive the golf cart during the day within four miles of your home or business on secondary roads.

You must have a golf cart permit which has to be renewed every five years by the DMV. Cost of permit decal is $5.00

C.T. Lowndes & Company can write a golf cart policy for you. 

  Need a quote?


Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011

View Mobile Version