Does your Business utilize a Drone?
If your business is currently using a drone in its operations or if you are contemplating the purchase and use of a drone, here are some thing you should know.
· A drone is classified as an aircraft.
· You should study up on FAA Part 107 to research FAA rules about drones.
· Note there are no Federal requirements for the training of a drone operator.
· Know the Privacy Issues — basically flying overhead and taking photos is not an invasion of privacy. However, the publication of the material gathered is where privacy concerns become the issue.
· Any business using a drone should seek professional advice, obtain hands on training, have proper safety guidelines, be serious and take the time and spend the money to understand the venture.