Don't allow your holidays to be spoiled. Follow these tips!
· Always make your home appears occupied. Leave lights on, have timers set for lights if you are away for a few days. Leave a car in the driveway.
· Lock up. If you are working in the back yard, be sure the front door, and garage door, are locked.
· Do not leave valuables, or holiday presents, in your car in plain sight.
· Dogs thwart break-ins, even if your “watchdog” is a sleepy dog.
· Be sure to set your burglar/fire alarm when you are away. The alarm security sign is a detriment to the thief. Make sure it is highly visible!
· If you are leaving town for a few days, turn off the water to your home. If a leak develops while you are away, water will not be running for days.
Happy Holidays from all of us at C. T. Lowndes & Company.