Most of us have had a broken or chipped windshield on our vehicle, probably more than once! While there are several professional glass repair businesses to choose from, our personal preference is Glasspro (www.glasspro.net). There are several reasons for this.
- First and foremost, the Glasspro service is excellent, the repair is guaranteed, and they usually can come to you for the repair.
- If your vehicle has the comprehensive (other than collision) coverage, you can make one phone to Glasspro and let Glasspro contact your insurance company to report the claim and arrange for the claim payment.
- Glasspro is a local business, like C. T. Lowndes & Company. Being local means you can contact the owner if a problem occurs or if you are not satisfied with the service.
- Glasspro has several locations, as does C. T. Lowndes & Company, to conveniently serve you.
- The owner of Glasspro, Paul Heinauer, believes in giving back to the community through support for such organizations as Crisis Ministries and the Coastal Community Foundation. You have probably seen Paul on TV sponsoring local sports events.
Call Glasspro at 1-800-293-3893
and check out their excellent service.
And remember, no deductible applies to a comprehensive insured auto glass replacement in South Carolina. Plus you have the right to tell your insurance company which vendor you wish to deal with!