Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance Information
What is commercial property insurance?
Businesses have many physical assets, including buildings, computers, specialized equipment, outdoor signage and inventory. If a fire, storm or thief were to damage or steal these assets, a business may have to go through a recovery process before their doors can open once more.
Without adequate commercial property coverage, approximately a quarter of businesses fail during the first year following a disaster or theft. Such events result in hundreds of billions of dollars in paid claims. Most businesses cannot afford such a substantial loss. Commercial property insurance can assist with repairs, replacements and lost income during a tumultuous time like a natural disaster or theft.
How does commercial property insurance help?
Commercial property insurance helps businesses survive various situations. These situations include the following:
- Repair or replacement: Coverage can extend to assets that are lost, damaged or stolen due to fire, storm, hail, tornado, theft or vandalism. Damage from flooding and earthquakes are excluded.
- Lost income: Income loss results from a business’ inability to run as usual following a disaster. This coverage can offer lost income relief, along with the expenses associated with recovery.
- Temporary location: A devastated building may no longer be able to support daily operations. Coverage can extend to funding a temporary location while repairs are being made.
Get started today!
We can assist you in finding the commercial property insurance policy that best suits the needs of your business.
To find out how much money we can save you on your commercial property insurance premium call a C.T. Lowndes & Company insurance agent near you.
Charleston Mt. Pleasant Summerville
(843) 763-0120 (843) 884-3159 (843) 875-2300
Goose Creek Moncks Corner Walterboro
(843) 553-1011 (843) 761-8077 (843) 549-6179