Trucking Insurance

Trucking Insurance Quote Forms

Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.

Trucking Insurance Information

Agent Chris Campbell is the Trucking insurance specialist at C. T. Lowndes & Company. Chris has attained the Transportation Risk Specialist (TRS) designation sponsored by the Motor Carrier Insurance Education Foundation ( This organization is solely dedicated to providing education and assistance to insurance professionals like Chris who specialize in trucking insurance.


To attain the designation, Chris traveled to Orlando where he completed a rigorous specialized study that required taking three courses – Motor Carrier I, Motor Carrier II, and Advanced Underwriting – and passing an exam for each course. Chris is also required to complete regular continuing education.


Holly Sergent, the agency’s Trucker Insurance Account Manager, has completed two of the three required courses and hopes to earn the Transportation Risk Specialist designation in 2018.


The distinguished Transportation Risk Specialist™ stands out as the sole mark of professionals who have chosen to fully immerse themselves in a career of providing outstanding service to the transportation and trucking sector.


Chris can be reached at 843-719-1221 ( and Holly can be reached at 843-513-1725 (

Liability Insurance

For bodily injury and property damage liability exposure, one should consider an auto liability insurance policy. This policy will protect truckers by covering many different types of harm that they can unintentionally inflict on others and their property. This includes accidental damage to a retailer’s delivery dock, to other drivers, vehicles, and pedestrians.

Cargo Insurance

Your clients rely on you to safely deliver their cargo in the same condition it was in when they turned it over to you. With cargo insurance you can reimburse a client for qualifying damages made to their cargo during transport—and all without tapping into your business bank account except to pay the deductible.

Bobtail Insurance

When your truck is without cargo, it still needs protection. Bobtail insurance covers your truck even when it is not operational.

Physical Damage Insurance

If your truck is in an accident or collision, you need the right commercial insurance policy protecting your financial interests. Collision insurance and comprehensive insurance can cover various accidents and damages caused by theft, vandalism and fire.

Environmental Liability Insurance

If your truck carries cargo that can be environmentally toxic or could contribute to pollution, you need special insurance to help pay for the cost of the cleanup if it should be spilled in an accident. Environmental liability insurance will cover this expense, as long as it occurs in a qualifying situation.  


What People Are Saying
Read more >
Home   |   Products   |   About Us   |   Companies   |   Partners
Read Our Blog   |   Join Our Newsletter   |   Claims   |   Insurance Glossary
Our Privacy Policy   |   Contact Us